Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Birthday Belle

So, today is the big day! My Birthday!! But since it falls on a weekday, there isn't much celebrating you can do...without going to work like a complete zombie the following day. So last weekend my friends joined me at Disneyland to do a little birthday bashing! Let me just start off by saying I have the BEST friends around. They were completely down a good Disney Bound. Of course my bound of choice was Beauty and The Beast. The librarian in me just squealed at the thought.


The pals, my hubby and I strutted our stuff down Main Street and Fantasyland like no one's business and we LOVED it!  Our dear friend John Garcia ( IG: @airguy1603 ) took our shots....isn't he an amazing photographer?!
I was Belle, my Hubby was Gaston, my girlfriends were Mrs. Potts, Chip and Fifi the feather duster.
I made my Belle jumper, my top is by Pinup Girl Clothing (www.pinupgirlclothing.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment