Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas at Disneyland = Happily Ever After!

After our Christmas morning rounds with the family, I got ready and we ended up heading to Disneyland for Christmas. It was very PACKED but after an hour of hanging out and dining at California Adventure the parks seemed to die down. It was very pleasent after that.
We ate at the new Pizza & Pasta Resturaunt at California Adventure! Very yummy!


Then we took some lovely pictures in front of the tree at the Paradise Pier.


Then after a few hours at California Adventure, we decided to stroll down to Disneyland. We enjoyed a cup of coffee and then decided to take a few pictures in front of the Disneyland Castle. It was a little odd to me that his sisters and brother ended up meeting us there but I thought nothing of it! Then his sister wanted to take a bunch of pictures of us in front of the Castle, but I noticed she was shaking...I thought "What is wrong?!?"


Then Albrech locked eyes with me and gave me the most wonderful words a gal could ever hear...and HE PROPOSED! I couldn't believe it! It was the most unbelievable moment in my life and the most unexplainable feeling. It was incredible! This was something I told him I always wanted...to be proposed to in front of the Castle at Disneyland...my home away from home! Sure enough, he was always listening!






2 comments:

  1. congrats!! thats so wonderful, awh! im so happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Raquel! I know...it was wonderful! =) I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete