Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Morning!

Ok...to be honest... I am still the type that cant sleep the night before Christmas! I'm very child-like in that way. But when it was morning I was up and ready! I was so excited! We started off with a Christmas breakfast, then we enjoyed another cup of coffee...and THEN...the unwrapping began! It was so special and so exciting. Every gift was so special and thought out...like every year. Here are a few pictures from that morning...


I got a very needed Cameria Tripod! My current one was just getting old...

Albrech got a Garbadine Flecked Ricky Jacket!

Even Bear, our Newfounland Chow Mix, gets presents on Christmas! =)


After we opened up presents...Albrech told me that I had to get ready QUICK! He had a "Big Suprise" for me....


No comments:

Post a Comment