Monday, January 23, 2012

Playing Dress Up!

So the other day I had a cancellation for a photoshoot...so I decided "Heck! I will fill her spot!" I have always loved pinup and modeling, but I have always been behind the camer, whether it be through my photography, my hair & Make-up or my hair accessories...but this time I was in front of the Camera...and I was so much fun!  I didn't have anyone to take my pictures, so I hooked up my remote/clicker and so I was able to take these photos by myself.

Here are a few samples of what I came up with (Hair & Make-Up: Me, Pants: Pinup Girl Clothing )





I truly got hooked on the whole playing dress up and shooting my passions...as you can see my two obsessions: Roy Rogers and Mickey(Disney) was the whole basis of this shoot. I had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! I would love to do a shoot with you, the thing is, i am so freaking shy, i just cant pose and be cute at the same time. i think about how silly i look and well i just can't stand still for a photo. But I love your style a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad! I would love to shoot you. It would be a great gift for the hubby ;) I do coaching during the shoot to get girls comfortable and I play music to lighten the mood. It is alot of fun! =)

      Delete